Monday, November 15, 2010

It was bound to happen!


This morning I was making a mad dash through the break room to the restroom, which is a frequent occurrence when one is drinking gallons of water each day. I happened to brush past Larissa Kesling, who is an agent in our office that works from home. I hadn't seen Larissa for a while. I said hello as I passed her in my dash, and was nearly at the door when she called out to me. I stopped and turned back to see what she had to say.


"Janna! You've lost a lot of weight! What have you been doing???"


It was bound to happen! At some point, someone would be able to tell that I have lost some weight! I know I've lost weight, but I can't see any difference in the mirror. My clothes are a bit looser. But really, I haven't lost enough yet that anyone would notice. Except that Larissa DID!
Meet Larissa Kesling, my new best friend. The first person on the planet to notice that I have dropped a few pounds!

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Janna, I would have noticed if I were there... but you know that you mentioned it.... there is a new lightness about your posts.. :D

    ReplyDelete