Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grandma Janna's Optifit Shakes are umm, umm GOOD!

This month saw me take TWO trips to Colorado.  The first one was a quick few days early in the month for the sole purpose of making gingerbread houses with my darling granddaughters, Rileigh and Khloe.  Then, my husband and son accompanied me for a Christmas visit.

Both times, I brought along my Magic Bullet blender and Optifit food.  I like to blend up my nutritionally engineered shakes in the blender with a few ice cubes.  They really are delicious!  The blender is LOUD, so it was impossible to be covert when mixing up a shake.  The little girls would always come running when they heard the sound of Grandma's blender, to help me drink my shake. 

Looking through some Christmas pictures this morning, I had to smile when I saw this one.  Two year old Khloe helping Grandma Janna with her shake.  ENTHUSIASTICALLY helping, I should say!   

And here you see a glimpse of my Big Why.  WHY I am doing this. I want to be around for a long, long time, fit and healthy and able to enjoy these beautiful little girls as they grow up.  It's the best, and most fun, motivation there is! ◦
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment